Brush made from thermo-treated ash.
- The special temperature and pressure-treatment process gives the wood its colouration and smoky, slightly coarser finish – and its statement look.
The brush features 5 rows of top-quality, non-slip (stiff) bristles made from wild boar hair.
- At 20.5cm long and 3.5cm wide, this is a proper, full-sized brush.
- Effective distribution of beard oil and sebum through short to mid-length beards. Once your beard reaches a certain length, you will usually need a beard comb as well to untangle any knots.
- Stimulates blood circulation and sebum production in the skin.
- Made in Germany by Keller Brushes.
HOW TO USE
- Brushing your beard once a day is enough to help keep it in tip-top condition. However, brushing too often can damage the hair. If you need to brush your beard more than once a day, we recommend using a specialist beard comb.
- Not all loose bristles are dislodged from new brushes in the factory, so a few may fall out when you start using your new brush. This is part of the manufacturing process and the brush will shed less over time.